Benefits for bond issuers
- Indirect access to a new diverse investor base
- Increased domestic wholesale bond market capacity
- Potentially tighter secondary and primary issue spreads over time
- No requirement for bond issuer to do anything
- No retail registry
- No prospectus development
- No retail investor relations
- No CHESS or ASX fees
For more information, please contact CEO, Richard Murphy:
Authorised Participants, Liquidity Providers and Market Makers
Australian Financial Services Licencees may elect to be the following:
- Authorised Participants: By agreement with the Responsible Entity you may create and redeem XTBs by transferring nominated underlying bonds. This process is similar to ETFs.
- Liquidity Providers: May create and redeem XTBs on a regular basis. ACBC has measures in place to ensure efficient creation and redemption exists.
- Market Makers: Liquidity Providers may elect to be Market Makers, providing daily liquidity on their nominated XTB Classes. Market Makers may be eligible for fee rebates from the ASX in relation to their market making activities.
For more information, or to talk to us about becoming an Authorised Participant, Liquidity Provider or Market Maker, please complete the contact form below.