Decisions for the potential XTB investor
XTBs allow investors to build their own portfolio according to their investment needs and objectives.
There are many benefits to investing in XTBs instead of a bond index or an ETF that replicates them:
- XTBs can be used as a buy and hold investment
- They provide a known repayment and maturity profile
- XTBs can help remove uncertainty that investors have regarding redemption values, and when they recieve funds.
Investors can construct a portfolio that suits their own needs such as:
- Income needs
- Maturity profile
- Cash flow requirements – payment months and maturity years
- Professional management (SMA).
Our decision tree compares and contrasts the different XTB recommended portfolios as a guide to help investors select the portfolio that best suits their needs.
Please note: Investing in XTB portfolios have a higher concentration to each corporate bond. A fixed income ETF will usually have a much larger number of securities in its portfolio, however an ETF will provide less certainty of cash flows.
XTB Portfolio Decision Tree
Find out more about our suite of XTB portfolios.