Growing yield advantage of XTBs: The gap between XTB yields and 3 & 6 month Term Deposit rates has been increasing.
Yield advantage of XTBS: A portfolio of XTBs could provide 46% more return on your money.
In early Q4 2016, the XTB High Yield Starter Portfolio had an average yield of 3.5%, with 3-6 month TDs available at that time of up to 3%.
Yesterday, the XTB portfolio’s average yield was 4.17%, with the best 3 or 6 month TD available on Canstar of 2.85% from a smaller bank.
Source: Australian Corporate Bond Company and Canstar
XTB yields of up to 5.12% yesterday are providing investors with strong options for both cash (floating rate) and TD (fixed and floating rate) investments. The gap widened as TD rates tightened in Q4 and XTB yields rose following the November bond sell-off around the US election.
Who are XTBs suitable for?
- Investors seeking a regular, reliable income stream
- Those looking to build their portfolio via direct investments on ASX
- Investors seeking to diversify & blend fixed income with equity & property
- Those with an SMSF looking for low risk & capital stable investments.
Why choose a Starter Portfolio
- Top ASX Companies – Invest in a diversified portfolio of XTBs, with exposure to corporate bonds from leading ASX-listed corporates
- Accessible – Start investing on ASX from as little as $1,500 ($500 per XTB)
- Easy – Invest through any online broker or full service broker
- Flexible – Buy more XTBs to build on your portfolio or sell them on ASX
Select a portfolio to match your goals
- High Yield – Invest in selection of the highest yielding XTBs
- Cash Plus – Generate a monthly income with Floating-Rate XTBs
- Top Brands – Invest in Australia’s most valued and hardest working brands
- Maturity Ladder – A portfolio of 5 XTBs with one maturing each year
Need some more help?
Please get in touch if we can help in any way. Call our helpline on 1800 995 993 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information in this article is general in nature. It should not be the sole source of information. It does not take into account the investment objectives or circumstances of any particular investor. You should consider, with or without advice from a professional adviser, whether an investment is appropriate to your circumstances. Australian Corporate Bond Company Limited is the Securities Manager of XTBs and will earn fees in connection with an investment in XTBs.