Today, eight more XTBs are available on ASX
These new XTBs have three key features:
1. ASX Top 200 issuers with three new issuers
2. At the higher end of our available yields and offer significant uplift over current deposit rates, for the higher risk of investing in corporate bonds, and
3. Choice of shorter or longer term maturities – range from three to nine years.
The New XTBs:
- Stockland 3.35% 22 MAR 2024 – YTMSG3
- Shopping Centres Aus 3.90% 07 JUN 2024 – YTMSCP
- Ampol 4.00% 17 APR 2025 – YTMADL
- Incitec Pivot 4.30% 18 MAR 2026 – YTMIP1
- Downer Group 3.70% 29 APR 2026 – YTMDO2
- Origin Energy 2.65% 11 NOV 2027 – YTMORG
- Macquarie 4.15% 15 DEC 2027 – YTMMQ1
- DEXUS 2.50% 17 OCT 2029 – YTMDX3
View all Available XTBs
Further details of each of the underlying bonds can be found within the Product Disclosure Statement.
The new range over five different maturity years and also introduce another three issuers to the XTB family.
Now more than ever, its important to have transparency and a known outcome in fixed income investing.
Michael Rockliff, Head of Distribution XTB
XTBs outperform the Index
The AusBond Composite Index has a current yield to maturity of 0.69%, before fund manager fees. The new XTBs offer yields of up to 2.57%¹.
Using XTBs gives access to top ASX investment grade issuer bond returns and unlike ETFs provide the predictability of a known date of maturity and a known income stream.
Create new XTB portfolios
The addition of these XTBs broadens the options available when creating XTB portfolios. The choice of new issuers, maturity dates and yield ranges allow you to match XTB characteristics with your investment needs.
Build your portfolio in our Cash Flow Calculator.
How to Trade
If these new XTBs are of interest and you’re ready to trade, there are just three simple steps to follow:
1. Make a note of the ticker code for each XTB you wish to buy
2. Log on to your normal online broker and enter the first ticker code, e.g. YTMDO2
3. Enter how much you’d like to invest and tick “at market” to buy at the current XTB price and then confirm your purchase.
More about how to buy and sell XTBs
The XTB Track Record
- Launched 74 XTBs to ASX
- Traded more than $900m on ASX
- Processed over 500 distribution payments to XTB investors providing over $51m in coupon income
- Returned more than $173m in face value to XTB unit holders from 41 matured XTBs.
¹ Source: XTB and Bloomberg as at 27 October 2020