Fixed income investing on ASX made simple
Have you been thinking about your fixed income investments, but don’t know where to start? A fixed income starter pack could be just what you are looking for.
Starter packs are pre-selected portfolios of XTBs that help take the guesswork out of deciding what to invest in. Each starter pack has up to five individual XTBs. Each XTB is issued over bonds from leading ASX listed corporates, such as Telstra, Qantas and Woolworths.
Who are fixed income starter packs suitable for?
- Investors seeking a regular, reliable income stream
- Investors looking for protection against rising interest rates
- Those looking to build an investment portfolio via direct investments on ASX
- Investors seeking to diversify their portfolio and blend fixed income with equity and property investments
- Investors with an SMSF and looking for low risk and capital stable investments.
Why choose a starter pack?
|Top ASX Companies||Invest in a diversified portfolio of XTBs, with exposure to corporate bonds from leading ASX-listed corporates|
|Accessible||Start investing on ASX from as little as $1,500 ($500 per XTB)|
|Easy||Invest through any online broker or full service broker
No additional forms required
|Flexible||You have the ability to buy more individual XTBs to build on your portfolio.
Alternatively you can sell them at any time on ASX
What our starter packs offer you
Our starter packs provide exposure to corporate bonds on ASX and deliver:
- Higher yields than ‘at call’ bank accounts and many term deposits, and
- Lower risk than equities and hybrids.
Select a pack to match your goals
|High Yield||Up to 5 leading Australian bond issuers offering high yields||Earn a high yield with capital preservation|
|Maturity Ladder||A portfolio of up to 5 bonds with one maturing each year.||Protect against rising interest rates and manage cash flows annually.|
|Top Brands||Up to 5 of the most valuable brands in Australia.||Invest in a portfolio of names you know and trust.|
|Cash Plus||Up to 5 bank floating rate notes.||Earn regular income with an interest rate higher than ‘at-call’ cash accounts.|
How to invest
Select your starter pack
Read the relevant XTB PDS
These are available at www.xtbs.com.au/pds
Invest through ASX
The ASX codes are provided on each starter pack page:
Tel: 1800 995 993